Patience is the key for growing your hair longer, however there are a few natural ingredients which can help it grow faster. Combining a diet and being gentle with your hair (hard brushing, heat, tight elastic bands), these methods will help you get longer locks!
- Mash up 3 onions and apply it to your hair. Then rinse with a mild shampoo for the scalp.
- Boil some onions in water, then leave to cool. Use this water to rinse your hair.
Even though the smell isn’t very nice, the sulfur contained in onions will stimulate the production of collagen in your hair.
- Once every two weeks, apply onto your hair a paste made of 2 egg whites, a teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of olive oil.
- You can also apply egg whites to your hair, leave for 5 minutes and the rinse.
Eggs are brilliant for your health and the honey and olive oil will heal your hair and give it added softness.
- Soak the grains in some water and leave for a few hours. Pulverize and mix with two teaspoons of coconut milk. Apply to your scalp and leave for half an hour.
These grains are excellent for hair growth and preserving colour.
4) Potato for fine hair
- Press the potato until the juice comes out and then apply to your scalp, leave for 15 minutes.
- Squash down the bananas and apply to your scalp and leave for 45 minutes.
The vitamins found in bananas will stimulate growth
6) Henna powder
- Leave on your scalp for as long as possible, make it into a mask by mixing 4 spoons of natural yoghurt and a few lemon drops.
The powder will fortify your roots and soften your hair, hence the interest to leave for a few hours on all the hair.
7) Cayenne pepper
- Cayenne pepper. Mix half a glass with mustard olive oil and a teaspoon of chili pepper. Heat the mixture in a frying pan and add pepper by mixing well to make a smooth texture. Leave on your head for 3 hours minimum, or even a whole night.
The spice will activate the blood flow on your scalp and increase the chances of growth.
8) Green tea
- Once a week apply a warm green tea onto your head and leave for one hour, then rinse with cold water.
- Apply onto your head a mixture of 2 teaspoons of gooseberry and 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and wait until it dries onto your hair then rinse with hot water.
- Bring to the boil two tablespoons of coconut oil and one table spoon of gooseberry. Filter and massage into your hair at night before you go to bed. The massaging will stimulate growth, rinse normally the next morning.
Your hair will love these masks which are full of anti-oxydants and vitamins and is perfect for hair pigmentation.
10) Black pepper berries
- Mix in a glass half full with some lemon juice with two teaspoons of black pepper berries and apply onto your roots for 30 minutes.
This is an Indian beauty secret for fabulous hair
11) Hibiscus flowers
- Create a paste with a few soup spoons of coconut oil with a handful of hibiscus flowers. Apply to your hair for 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
- Press 3 pieces of garlic and put into a sauceân with 3 soup spoons of coconut oil. Bring to the boil and let it cool. You can apply the mix to your hair 3 times a week.
Garlic will stimulate the blood flow in your scalp as well as preventing dandruff!
Source : Comment-économiser