11) Tangles are not the end of the world. Look at where they are positioned to understand the cause.
- If it’s underneath the material, it could be that the tension of the main thread is too loose.
- If the tangle is on top? The tension is too tight.
You know what you have to do!
12) Cleverly organise your bobbins with toe separaters.
13) To avoid bending your pins, place them at an angle.
14) A bowl with magnets glued to the bottom is the perfect receptacle for your pins. You’ll never again lose them!
15) To turn a delicate, narrow piece of material inside out, use a straw and a skewer. This will work wonders!
16) Here is an easy technique for making your own DIY sewing mannequin with your own exact measurements, with a t-shirt, some duct tape and crepe paper or a filler.