At night, skin cells are repaired, and sleep helps the skin fight against excess oils and impurities. This is why it is important to take care of your skin at night before going to sleep. This involves a good clean and applying nourishing treatments, to help keep the skin bright, hydrated, replenished, firm and clear for when you wake up the next morning. Masks that can be left on overnight are an excellent way of doing this, because they have a high concentration of active ingredients.
All the same, remember that night masks can stain your sheets. Avoid using your prettiest pillowcases on the nights you are using them!
An anti-spot and anti-acne mask
- A teaspoon of raw apple juice
- A teaspoon of green tea (infused in hot water for 10 minutes)
1) Allow the tea to cool a little.
2) Mix the ingredients.
3) Apply the mixture to a clean face, with the help of a cotton disc. Work it well into the pores, concentrating on any imperfections.
4) In the morning, wash your face as normal.
Ultra-nourishng honey mask
This mask is a little sticky but there is nothing like it for hydrating and nourishing the skin. The honey it contains is hydrating, the vitamin E is an antioxidant and the avocado is extremely nourishing and hydrating, avocado being a precious ally for treating areas of extreme dryness.
- A teaspoon of honey
- 3 vitamin E capsules
- A quarter of an avocado
1) Mix all the ingredients to obtain a smooth paste.
2) Apply a fine layer to your face and neck.
3) The next morning, rinse your face well before following your usual skin routine.
Source – Main image: la-beautenaturelle.com