There are very few of us with freezers full of ice cream at this time of year (apart from the die hard fans who are still loyally sticking their spoons into their Ben & Jerry’s). This may mean you have a little extra space in the freezer compartment, and these tips will teach you how to make the most of it. Put your freezer to good work, in ways you would have never suspected, with these 20 practical tips .
1) Put clothes that tend to be full of static into the freezer before wearing them.
2) Freeze a cup of coffee in an ice cube tray, to enjoy an iced coffee that stays cool and full of flavour.
3) Put your wooden cooking utensils into the freezer for 2 hours to remove any bacteria.
4) Put bottles or cartons full of water in the freezer to fill up the empty spaces, and help it function better.
5) Put a candle in the freezer before the first time you use it. This will make the wax melt less quickly.