6) To make light, moussy whipped cream, put the bowl and the whisk into the freezer beforehand.
7) If you are too warm at night, fill a sock with rice and freeze it. Slip it between the sheets to cool you down.
8) Freeze cling film to make it easier to use.
9) Dry out seeds or beans, put them in an airtight freezer bag and put them in the freezer until you are ready to plant them.
Remember to thaw them before planting them.
10) Cuddly toys or pillow slips can be put into the freezer for 48 hours (in a sealed freezer bag) to get rid of mites or other pests.