16) If you are a fan of old wooden objects, put them into the freezer for a few weeks to kill off any potential worms or larvae hiding inside.
17) Put batteries in the freezer in a freezer bag to make them last longer.
18) If your computer is giving up on you, put the hard disk into a freezer bag and leave it in the freezer for a day, to more easily recover your important data.
19) To open an envelope without damaging it, put it into the freezer for an hour or two, and open it with a knife.
Once it has returned to room temperature, you can reseal it with a little moisture.
20) Put your tights in the freezer overnight in a freezer bag, having moistened them a little, to make them more durable and prevent them from running as easily.
All you need to do next is let them thaw and dry out. Do this once with every new pair of tights.