Everyone gets little bumps and bruises from time to time, but when they are large, painful or in visible areas, we can often be looking for ways to get rid of them as quickly as possible. It can help to consume watercress, as the vitamins it contains can help you heal, as well as trying out the following home remedies.
1) A cocktail of essential oils
What you need:
- 25 drops of geranium essential oil
- 12 drops of cypress essential oil
- 12 drops of lavender essential oil
- 12 drops of citronella essential oil
- 7 drops of helichrysum essential oil
- 7 drops of fennel and rosemary essential oil
- 7 drops of incense
- An airtight container
1) Mix all of the ingredients to create your remedy.
2) Pour it all into a container.
3) Apply it directly to the bruises to stimulate blood circulation, which will help quickly reduce their appearance.
2) Vinegar and hot water
A mixture of hot water and vinegar will help the blood cells detach from the relevant area. This is also a restorative concentrate for the subcutaneous area.
Slice an onion in order to obtain a fairly thin slice. Apply the slice directly to the bruise for around twenty seconds.
Crush a few fresh parsley leaves into a powder and apply it to the bruise. Cover the area with a bandage to keep the parsley in place. Parsley is excellent for reducing inflammation and the appearance of bruises. Here is another effective remedy for reducing bruises, also using parsley.