You can feel good in your own skin, but today we want to help you literally feel good in your own shoes! We have gathered a selection of our best tips to keep your feet comfortable and healthy. And if your problem is keeping your white shoes white, we have all you need to know in this specifically dedicated article on the subject.
1) With shoes that are too tight, put on a pair of thick socks and give the shoes a blast of the hair dryer in the areas that are catching.
2) Strap your 3rd and 4th toes together to make wearing heels less painful
3) A technique to prevent sweating
4) Give the soles of your shoes a rub of a pumice stone to make them less slippy
5) Use KY jelly (a sterile water based lubricant) to prevent friction
6) A foot bath made with black tea will soothe pain from blisters caused by your shoes
7) Clean and shine up your patent shoes with window cleaner