Hair removal isn’t exactly one of life’s little pleasures, but if ingrown hairs start to form, it’s even worse again! After all, we don’t want to swap body hair for spots and inflammation, which are even less attractive looking! The one way to avoid them: exfoliate a little beforehand. Otherwise, try out this cream.
What you need:
- 3 dessertspoons of coconut oil (hydrating, anti-fungal and antibacterial)
- 7 drops of lavender essential oil (calming and soothing)
- 12 drops of tea tree essential oil (fights infections, redness and irritation).
1) Mix all of the ingredients in a jar or a bottle that can be resealed (if you want to preserve it).
2) Apply the mixture in a fine layer to the areas affected by ingrown hairs after hair removal, and rub it into the skin until it is absorbed.
3) The ingrown hairs disappear! And what’s more, your skin will be left smelling great.
Find more hair removal tips by clicking here.