There is nothing worse than noticing a patch on your scalp that is become more and more bald (not to mention the mockery from your close friends…). Hair loss can happen with changing seasons, because of medications or stress. There are numerous reasons why you might be losing your hair, but fortunately, there are also many remedies to solve the problem!
Here is an astoundingly effective remedy made from rosemary, an unparalleled ally when it comes to hair growth. It can also strengthen your hair and help with circulation around the scalp. Find other remedies for fighting against hair loss here or here.
What you need:
- 20 g of fresh rosemary (from the garden, an organic food store, the pharmacy, the internet or a supermarket)
- 1 litre of apple cider vinegar
- A glass bottle
1) Soak the fresh rosemary in the apple cider vinegar for 15 days.
2) Strain the mixture. Pour it into a glass bottle in which you can keep it.
3) You should complete the treatment once or twice a week. Massage the mixture into your scalp for 10 minutes before washing it out.